Thursday, February 13, 2014

USA Beatlemania ... 50 years later

Half a century filled by the first appearance of the Beatles in the United States .

On 11 February 1964 , the " Beetles " made a historic concert in Washington.

The tribute band Beatlemania Now starred in representation before the concert fanatic admirers . Among them , some who have lived the experience of 1964 .

"I was here in the first concert . I was here . The scene looked like a ring and I was in the fifth row. It was fantastic . Exciting . I could not believe that I had in front of me just to sing and hear everything perfectly . Really exciting experience, " says Carol Mc Kraken .

At the same venue hosted a photo exhibition by Mike Mitchell, with impressive highlights from the virginal steps of the Beatles on the other side of the Atlantic.